Sunday January 28, 2018
Sure to further increase Instagram Stories' popularity, this GIF option is an exciting, interesting, and visually-striking addition, offering an alternative to Snapchat, which doesn't provide any features similar to this yet. Numerous users have already experimented with the latest Instagram tool. If you think you have to be a graphic designer or hire one to use this technique in your Stories, check out these six simple steps to creating GIFs.
So how do you add GIFs to your Stories?
- Update to the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Force-quit the Instagram app and reopen.
- Swipe right from your feed or tap the icon on the top left to open the camera.
- Take a photo or video. Then a smiley face icon should appear at the top, next to the drawing and text tools.
- Tap the smiley face icon.
- Tap the sticker marked by an animated GIF.
- Select any sticker from the trending page or use the search bar to find a GIF sticker to perfectly match any moment. There's no limit to how many stickers you can add. Plus, you can resize and move them around anywhere on the image.
Don't have an Instagram account yet? Read here to discover the pros and cons of a business profile compared to a personal one.