Tuesday November 16, 2021
Is it because you don't have enough customers?
Or perhaps no one knows you exist?
Is word of mouth not cutting it anymore?
Part of the issue could be your SEO!
Did you know?
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engine results.
- There are an estimated 3.5 billion searches on Google daily
- SEO drives 1000%+ more organic traffic than organic social media.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate compared to a 1.7% close rate for outbound leads (radio/TV ads, direct mail, etc.)
Is SEO Your Solution?
SEO involves the art of content writing using niche keywords that potential customers are using to look for you.
But there's more to it than that… much more
What does SEO really involve?
- Track Your SEO Keywords & Progress
- Optimizing Your Title Tags
- Optimizing Your Meta Descriptions
- Optimizing Your Headers
- Optimizing Your Content
- Optimizing Your Images
- Define and implement ways to measure conversions and show successes
- Define your geographic market
- Assess your online competitors and industry
- Research and identify top search terms used by your target audience
- Implement optimization throughout your site: in content, in the code, in links and navigation.
- Monitor how visitors use your site
- Verify each month how your website ranks on the search pages of the top search engines.
- Use all this information to recommend additional ways to add value to visitor’s experience.
- Implement best practices based on changes in SEO algorithms
- Submit to search engines, industry directories, and relevant sharing sites
- Improve and add more relevant content and materials
- Increase social media usage and provide links to relevant pages for others
Who has time for all of that?
Wouldn't it be nice if there was someone who could meet you halfway.....
What to do next
If you are serious about the long term growth of your company and don’t want growth to be directly proportional to the amount of ads you are buying, click below to schedule a discovery call.